Substance Abuse Treatment Facility in Altadena, CA has an immediate opening for an experienced Program Manager
** Please APPLY ONLY if you have 2 yrs minimum as an Addiction Counselor and/or Master’s in Social Work or Psychology **
** Mandatory availability required for both Saturday & Sunday, No Exceptions **
Pay based on experience
Summary: Assists the Program Director in admissions, clinical decisions of clients, coordination of client schedules and activities, and training of support staff regarding clinical care. Program Manager will support and oversee Counselors, communicating daily with Program Director and Operations Director to maintain the quality of excellence and consistency in treatment by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under direction of the Program Director – Plans, organizes, and manages the provision of client care.
- Directly Manages designated staff
- Day-to-day management of provider issues and care delivery including Utilization Reviews
- Contribute to improving quality & consistency of client care & experience.
- Provides leadership in clinical problem solving and support staff from a clinical perspective.
- Assists Program Director and Operations Director with implementation of facility schedule.
- Provide daily administrative support to technical and nursing staff
- Assists Program Director in decision making process of new counselors at the discretion of the Program Director, Operations Director and Clinical Director.
- Assists the Program Director in developing and implementing strategy, operational plans, and leading ad-hoc projects and initiatives.
- Other duties as deemed appropriate and assigned by the Program Director
- Admission and intake assistance, including assessment, diagnosis, and crisis intervention.
- Providing educational or training classes
- Providing individual or group counseling services.
- Providing individual and group family therapy under supervision of Clinical Director or other.
- Client process documentation, case management support, record review” and quality assurance
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- Fifth year college or university program certificate; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Master Degree (MFT, Marriage & Family Therapist Intern, or MSW, Social Work Intern)
- Must hold current CCAPP (CADAC / CAADE) or NAADAC certification
- Adult CPR and First Aid certified
- Must present a negative TB Mantoux test and health screens for your file.
- Must present a valid driver’s license
- Proven ability to conduct groups and individual and family counseling sessions
- Minimum of 5 years working directly in the chemical dependency treatment field
- Understanding of chemical dependency treatment.
- Understanding of chemical dependency as a disease and the use of the 12 steps in the recovery process
If you feel you are qualified for this position, please submit your employment application, resume with current contact information, salary requirements and cover letter (optional) by uploading these documents on our website or email to firstname.lastname@example.org; Attention: Ridgeview Ranch Human Resources Department. Human Resources will contact qualified candidates for an interview.