Substance Abuse Treatment Facility in Altadena, CA has an immediate opening for an experienced Certified Substance Abuse Counselor. We’re looking for a counselor that is a substance abuse and/or mental health practitioner and his/her focus is the delivery of crisis prevention, assessment, treatment, education, and discharge planning services.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Admission and intake assistance, including assessment, and crisis intervention.
– Providing educational or training classes.
– Providing individual or group counseling services.
– Client process documentation, case management support, record review, and quality assurance.
– Must be certified by CCAAP/NAADAC/CAADE or hold an MFT/MSW degree
– Adult CPR and First Aid certified.
– Must present a negative TB Mantoux test and health screens for your file.
To apply for this job, fill out the Employment Application, CLICK HERE, and attach your resume where indicated in the application.