Substance Abuse Treatment Facility in Altadena, CA has an immediate opening for an experienced Certified Substance Abuse Counselor. We’re looking for a counselor that is a substance abuse and/or mental health practitioner and his/her focus is the delivery of crisis prevention, assessment, treatment, education, and discharge planning services.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Admission and intake assistance, including assessment, and crisis intervention.
– Providing educational or training classes.
– Providing individual or group counseling services.
– Client process documentation, case management support, record review, and quality assurance.
– Must be certified by CCAAP/NAADAC/CAADE or hold an MFT/MSW degree
– Adult CPR and First Aid certified.
– Must present a negative TB Mantoux test and health screens for your file.